The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de bromista
1(person) bromista(person) burlón(remark) jocoso(remark) burlón
- Still, there is an irony to it that may appeal to Boris's waggish nature.
- In transcribing clumsy translations of the titles, I noticed that de Pomiane's titles were often waggish.
- The New York Times ran a waggish headline: ‘From the Voice of Dogma Comes the Sound of Music.’
- Passengers at Haymarket station are sustained in their long vigils by the wit of a waggish train announcer who does his best to bring cheer to their dismal existences.
- It put a face to the voice, so often heard on local radio telling waggish tales of country life.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!