The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- A plan walk-through introduces the crisis team to the emergency response plan.
- Go to Edit / Preferences in the drop-down menus and do a thorough walk-through along these lines.
- Blogger is featured prominently, and there are detailed walk-throughs of setting up your own weblog.
- The new guide provides a theological walk-through of the rite's significance in a question-and-answer format.
- For a more detailed walk-through, including more screen captures and expanded examples, check out my web site in the Resources section.
- You're probably running either an ATI or nVidia card, so turn the page and we'll give you a quick walk-through of each company's panels.
- So I hope to interview Ed later this month, and get the walk-through on IBM's Workspace strategy and client technology.
- If you get stumped, the manual does give you a URL to a website with hints, and complete walk-throughs on the mysteries.
- Conduct a plan walk-through when a new program is initiated, like a challenge course, or as a new full-time staff member is hired.
- Here is the fingerprint we were attempting to match, and a brief walk-through on how we accomplished this goal.
- Last week, when the media and the governor's staff assembled for an election-night-planning walk-through, the hotel's grand Crystal Ballroom was off-limits.
- Chapter four provides an excellent walk-through on setting up Samba to handle logon scripts, roaming profiles and system policies.
- They are able to provide post-flight analysis and mission reconstruction - the ability to debrief with a second-by-second walk-through of the mission immediately after each sortie.
- Other than the installation walk-through, I have had no contact with Workstation Solutions' customer support, so I cannot tell you how good it really is.
- Troop leaders conducted sand table exercises, followed by walk-throughs, with every vehicle commander participating and providing input.
- ‘The exhibit is a walk-through of the entire second film,’ Ivey explains.
- Without a walk-through the task seems daunting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!