The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(nut)nuez femininenuez de Castilla feminine Mexico
- Roasted pecans, walnuts, or pumpkin seeds are a nice addition.
- All I remembered about the salad was Roquefort, fennel, walnuts, Burgundy-poached pears, and dried figs on the greens.
- I combined the skin chunks with toasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and a bit of spices.
- They are also found in nuts like peanuts, walnuts, cashews as well as in seeds and fish.
- Squirrels will discover that a half walnut shell filled with mulled wine is just the ticket for getting through a long, cold winter.
- Whether it's peanuts, almonds or walnuts, substituting ground nuts for flour virtually guarantees a cake that is deliciously moist.
- The Mediterranean diet is lighter on the saturated fats found in meat and dairy products, and heavier on mono-unsaturated fats, found in olive oil and walnuts.
- Roughly half the persons with food allergies are sensitive to these or tree nuts, such as walnuts, cashews, and almonds.
- The cheese came served with water biscuits and an impressive array of preserved fruit, walnuts and grapes.
- The implicated foods were peanuts, walnuts, and other tree nuts.
- Mix in the sieved spicy flour until smooth then finally fold in the grated carrot, sultanas, coconut and walnuts.
- They're related more to the cherry or peach pits than walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Pour in half the batter, arrange half the apples on top, sprinkle with half the walnuts and drizzle on 2 tabs honey.
- Scones, teacakes, date and walnut or spiced fruit loaf are priced at £1.25 or less.
- Use one or a mixture of blue cheeses, and if the walnuts are from a packet be sure they are fresh; they become rancid shortly after opening.
- A round, breaded disc of goat cheese, it was topped with julienned apple slices, walnuts and greens.
- Peeke packs a homemade trail mix of almonds, walnuts, raisins, dried cranberries, and natural cinnamon granola.
- Archie and I knew where the largest and best nut trees grew: black walnuts, hickory and sweet chestnuts.
- Nagano is also known for good walnuts, and there are equally lots of sweets using walnuts.
- I love serving them with a creamy blue cheese, or sliced into a pancetta, Parmesan and walnut salad with a few winter greens.
2also walnut treenogal masculine
- If you pick a walnut from a walnut tree and find it extremely difficult to crack, it shouldn't come as any surprise, as walnuts are literally one of the toughest nuts to crack.
- Then Walter Jacob described how he and his brother had constructed a Philadelphia Chippendale style high - boy from a walnut tree for the tree's owner.
- A simple cemented courtyard around the walnut tree offers five pine table and bench sets, each for six to eight people.
- Every fall we were allowed to go on the patch of grass around the walnut tree to pick up walnuts and bring them inside for her to bake with.
- To celebrate the millennium, Skipton Gardeners' Club was granted permission to plant the first walnut tree in Skipton Woods - it is still the only one there.
- I know not everyone has a walnut tree, but this home remedy is worth a try.
- Just before sundown he squatted up in a great walnut tree on the edge of the forest, where he was able to see for miles around.
- An ancient walnut tree has brought a ray of sunshine to families in Heysham just weeks after they were left heartbroken.
- He once taught in Maryland, US, where he would gather some of his students under a walnut tree.
- Threads for the work have been dyed in authentic colours of the period, using natural dyes some of which have been derived from plants like cow parsley, madder and walnut tree, picked locally by society volunteers.
- That black walnut tree that stands so fruitful over his birthplace still speaks of the heartiness of American stock and the legacy the Earps left behind. - Jeff Meyer
- As I finished filling my feeders tonight, I noticed a flock of about 40-50 birds high in the newly budding black walnut tree.
- The building has also been sited to retain a large black walnut tree at the back of the site, which has become the focus of an outdoor play area that is clearly visible from the main entrance.
- ‘It is with the deepest regrets that I have to inform you that I have already cut down one walnut tree and plan on cutting down a second,’ he said.
- The structural parts were of pine, beech, walnut, or poplar, all available locally.
- I find tears in my eyes as we drive through the mountains, the earth alive with sturdy walnuts and tall pines, the flowering apricots and eager poplars of spring.
- In 1947, cedar, maple, ash, pine, fir, oak, spruce and walnut trees covered at least 42 per cent of Azad Kashmir.
- Whitewashed houses back onto a brook lined with poplar and walnut.
- French sculptors used limewood, walnut, and poplar, both for sculpture and for the applied arts.
- On that trip they found two other state champs, a Bonpland willow and an Arizona walnut.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!