The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1corresponsal de guerra masculine, feminine
- Christine spoke about her professional life as a journalist and as a war correspondent.
- Gekko even accompanied the troops as a war correspondent for a Japanese newspaper.
- He's a sensation seeker, a war correspondent, an uncompromising investigative journalist, but above all an adventurer.
- The indomitable journalist, war correspondent and sometimes publisher Paul Harris is giving up his life of East Lothian luxury for a real hot spot.
- During World War II, Grossman was the chief Soviet war correspondent for the newspaper Izvestia, and was continually at the frontlines.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!