Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1foso (de agua) masculine
- Both noted that the line of fences 6, 7 and 8, which was a vertical of red planks to the twenty-foot water jump to a Liverpool oxer of white poles, was most tricky.
- Though they seem to have mastered the water jump this time around, rails still fell often, although the faults were generals spread out over the course.
- Though problems were few and far between, the coffin complex at fence 16 claimed it share of victims, as did the first water jump.
- The shortened course didn't feature the dreaded water jump, but it did have two elements from the triple combination.
- The 16th is the water jump, which only stands two feet high and acts as a confidence-restorer after The Chair.
- Carbury Cross also made a showing after the water jump as Monty's Pass moved to join the leaders for the first time.
- The grey horse just made too many mistakes over the big obstacles, though ironically it was a bad error at the smallest fence, the water jump, which ended his chances.
- Four horses fell at the first two fences and we hadn't even approached Bechers Brook - a treacherous five-foot fence which falls away sharply into a water jump.
- If he runs a blinder and makes it over the water jump who knows?
- Only a couple of miles in, Argo fell at the water jump, dislocating a shoulder he had injured earlier that summer.
- Azertyuiop, who made a bad mistake at the water jump, had to settle for third, a further 13 lengths in arrears.
- Personally I can't wait for Her Fineness to get caught out in the water jump.
- Two opera singers will join a military band at the Aintree course's water jump for a rendition of the National Anthem, watched by millions of TV viewers worldwide.
- Stunning doesn't have a great history of handling four-star water jumps, especially here at Rolex, but Fox-Pitt took his time, and rode strongly through the two complexes, and got it done.
- The two water jumps, the coffin at number 6, and the sunken road caused the majority of the problems.
- It includes numerous special features, such as water jumps and drop fences, for the 350 entrants.