The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) de poca (fuerza de) voluntadto be weak-willed — no tener fuerza de voluntad
- Rather, her accountability is intrinsic to her weak-willed action itself.
- The left looked like weak-willed hypocrites; the right like bullies who couldn't take care of their own mess.
- Being a weak-willed type, I hate the curse of New Year's resolutions!
- Clearly, his wife is dumb and his child weak-willed.
- Yates has little time for such dishonesty and weak-willed pretension.
- He's a strong man, a strong leader because you don't get to the top in business by being weak-willed.
- I'm so weak-willed I must be ensured of a steady stream of nicotine, even when I'm asleep.
- Kids aren't all weak-willed robots, you know.
- It's not easy being a mindless malleable weak-willed consumer; you have to be ready to go on a moment's notice, just like a firefighter.
- Yet, for all that, he was vain and weak-willed and insecure - qualities that do not make for good Roman emperors.
- Vienna is not a place for the weak-willed dieter.
- Again, the answer is that these people can't control their lives because they are weak-willed.
- After all, an "ideologically well-grounded" but weak-willed soldier will be of little use in a combat situation.
- Although genuinely compassionate, he is also naïve, weak-willed and, like most politicians, rather too easily flattered.
- There are widespread negative attitudes that adults who are morbidly obese are weak-willed, ugly, awkward, self-indulgent, and immoral.
- If you're a vegan, eschewing all animal products, you most likely turn up your nose at weak-willed vegetarians who succumb to cheese.
- I demanded to speak to the proprietor, a weak-willed man who claimed that the youths were only enjoying some music before attending a scout meeting.
- Although there are people who wish to help me, many of them are weak-willed and others, though having a strong spirit, cannot act upon their intentions.
- But his weak-willed characters never go through with their emotional crimes, so the book is filled with almost-disasters.
- I am pretty weak-willed when it comes to seeking success and breakthrough.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!