The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1día de boda masculine
- Once a bridegroom purchased a pair of shoes for his wedding, only to find on his wedding day he had two shoes for the same foot!
- She was holding onto his arm and appeared more nervous than on her wedding day.
- Tomorrow is my wedding day and I don't want anyone to talk about what just happened.
- Our first kiss was on our wedding day, and it symbolized the new beginning of our life together.
- She was begging again; how could one ignore her pleas, especially on her wedding day?
- More and more couples just want to come to Adare for their wedding day.
- They talk about their children, about how beautiful their wedding day was.
- Despite the fact that the groom had to lean on a cane for the wedding photographs, the couple looked much the same as any other on their wedding day.
- Yesterday was a special day, being the wedding day of two of my friends.
- For a really big party or event such as your wedding day, the last thing you want to worry about is your hair.
- He also admits that she looked as beautiful on her wedding day as she did when they first met 32 years before.
- If they want to see Shane on his wedding day, then they are very welcome.
- It would not be difficult to design a dress for her that would make her look stunning on her wedding day.
- As their wedding day approached, she became very nervous about her impending deflowering.
- Some parents go to great lengths to provide a memorable wedding day for their children.
- Gillian, you got married in the last year, what was the moment you remember most about your wedding day?
- I guess you already have lots of thoughts and visions of how your wedding day should be.
- Family and friends travelled to join the happy couple on their wedding day.
- He didn't want his parents and his sister to be angry with each other on his wedding day.
- Parents start buying gold jewellery at the birth of a daughter in preparation for the dowry she will need on her wedding day.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!