The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of miércoles
1miércoles masculine→ see also Monday
- Carl arrived home early on Wednesday morning for a tearful reunion with Kim on the doorstep.
- On Wednesday evening last week that seemed like only the remotest of possibilities.
- Talks between union leaders and employers will take place on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Early on a Wednesday morning two of us go to where the paper is dropped off in Camden and then take it to other sellers.
- Parents began to take Wednesdays off to spend more time with their children (French schools close on Wednesday afternoons).
- He then returned to steal from the property on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week.
- The performances took place on Tuesday afternoon last week and on Wednesday evening.
- When I went there they said they only did trips on a Tuesday and a Wednesday.
- From this week civil cases will be heard on a Tuesday with criminal cases heard fortnightly on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Next Wednesday morning, the sky is going to be extremely overcast for a few minutes.
- I attended lectures on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and there were tutorials in the morning.
- The library is open to the public every day except Mondays with late opening hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays until 7pm.
- The least expensive days to fly are typically Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- The minster was at the school on Wednesday to officially open its new dance and drama studios.
- Janet and Eve are coming over on Tuesday, staying the night and returning home on Wednesday.
- It was odd; the only days she didn't go to work were Thursdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Michelle and I go out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays; I avoid the weekends like the plague.
- If shopping is your thing there is a lively outdoor market every Thursday and Saturday, as well as the indoor market every day except Wednesdays and Sundays.
- I had a job interview last Wednesday, but unfortunately didn't get the job.
- She was born on Wednesday, March 29, 1922 in Oakdale and she is a famous politician from the United States.
- Bonfire Night is a week on Wednesday - I'm looking forward to sparklers and toffee.
- He said the clean-up would be completed by Wednesday as most of the work had already been done in the past week.
- Last Wednesday he saw a specialist and we didn't think he'd be fit in time for the Brighton game.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!