The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- It is at the source, the wellspring of our feelings, that we may then either amplify or transform them.
- They also underscore the enduring richness of the continent's cultural heritage, which serves as a wellspring of creativity worldwide.
- From the moment he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1988, his wellsprings of creativity almost completely dried up.
- But California has a robust economy, boasts a diverse and vibrant population, provides technological leadership for the world, and remains a wellspring of new ideas.
- We romanticize depression as a wellspring of finer thought, as the source of melancholic insight for artists, deep thinkers and sensitive souls.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!