The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of occidental
nativo o habitante del oeste del país o de la región(person from west)
- If westerners still hold our country in high esteem, the credit for this should go to our family system.
- In fact, most of the westerners residing in Korea during the Choson period hunted.
- Maybe it's ok to meet other westerners from a different country - but not from your own.
- That I am a westerner (as much as someone born in Eastern Europe can be) is viscerally obvious to me every time I have to fly east.
- He is just another in a line of westerners who decided to go native with the Masai.
- The Japanese take a few potshots at him, round up the other westerners on the island, and depart the scene.
- Since the preacher hadn't shown up, and he was there, and he is a westerner, and all westerners are Christians, they told him he should preach the sermon.
- Modern westerners tend to think there are only two kinds of property: public and private.
- I was in the worst country in the world to be a westerner.
- Now westerners are beginning to realise the benefits of encouraging rather than suppressing the natural exercises babies do anyway.
- No doubt having two westerners in prison was a novelty.
- Most of the westerners who met him, in Germany and America, took an instant dislike to what they saw as his arrogant and aloof personality.
- It gave him the chance to find out what westerners are like.
- A number of westerners had had a stab at writing Hirohito's biography.
2(occidental)occidental masculine, feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!