The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of suero
1(de la leche) suero masculine
- Skimmed milk and whey are the other main ingredients, plain water being used instead for purely vegetable brands.
- Butter-milk, skimmed milk and whey were also drunk but probably not in such great quantity at a feast.
- All are made without the dairy derivatives lactose, butterfat, milk, whey and casein.
- Soya milk is extracted from soya beans, then the proteins in the milk coagulate, creating curds and whey.
- The curd is processed into mozzarella, and the whey is processed into ricotta.
- Curds and whey are of course bi-products of the cheese making process.
- While the rest of us are barking at imaginary voices and foaming at the mouth, your mind is sitting on a tuffet eating curds and whey.
- Michael, who has Down's Syndrome, presides over the vat of curds and whey: he's a rock of diligence.
- The cheese curds are pumped into cheese towers where any remaining whey is removed.
- Overall, the study showed that removal of whey from human milk resulted in less iron uptake.
- It is also a component of the milk in milk chocolate and of whey, an ingredient used in some candies.
- Modular protein products may have a soy, whey, casein, or egg white composition.
- The curd and whey is transferred to the curd machine where the whey is drained.
- At the firm curd stage, remove the liquid whey so you're left with only the solid stuff.
- Dry sweet whey is kept for use or sale, while salty whey is removed for waste treatment.
- The curds are then cut, the whey drained and the curds rinsed before filling.
- Other sought after foodstuffs were sun-dried cod, ling and pork that had been preserved in whey, then boiled to rags in its juice.
- Some of the foods that work best for her include protein from egg whites, whey and fish.
- That said, the supplement outperforms whey only slightly and not always consistently.
- Coming soon to the site will be consumer-targeted information on dairy calcium and whey.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!