Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(gladly) con gusto(gladly) de buen grado(readily, freely) por voluntad propiacan you help out? — yes, willingly — ¿nos podría dar una mano? — claro, encantado
- Each company had its business plan examined by a team of experts and advice was freely and willingly dispensed.
- It's no easy task driving in Tokyo, but they do a really good job and willingly help others as well.
- At least celebrity is something the rest of us might willingly concede we don't possess.
- Others say his devotion to Korean farmers was so passionate that he would willingly have laid down his life for them.
- Why anyone would willingly subject themselves to three hours of this sentimental rubbish is beyond me.