The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1buena voluntad femininebuena disposición femininewillingness to + infshe offered to help with her usual willingness — se ofreció a ayudar con la buena voluntad / buena disposición de siempre
- The proof of true moral worth is the ability, and the willingness, to attempt that negotiation.
- Their small size means less work and expense and can only lead to a willingness to try new things.
- What you need are the right ingredients, a little bit of time and a willingness to make it work.
- There must be a maintenance programme in place and a willingness by all to embrace the move.
- I am well known for my versatility and willingness to give most things a go.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!