The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
tipo de vajilla con diseño de motivos chinos en azul
- This successful woodenware and willowware merchant was a dedicated philanthropist.
- On these were placed all the old china the farmhouse attic afforded; including numerous pieces of the old blue and white willowware pattern.
- They make a nice antidote to the Anglophobia of the breakfast rooms, where a persuasive case is made for polished mahogany, willowware and crustless toast.
- You'll also see hand-painted vases, Toby jugs, majolica, and willowware, examples of Pyro (the first ovenware), royal dinner services, and sculpture by modern artists.
- Not unless there's a mortgage company that takes down payments in sixties Superhero comic books and Great Aunt Martha's willowware.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!