The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1rompevientos masculino América Latinacampera femenino Río de la Platacazadora femenino España
- Couples like his-and-her windcheaters, sunglasses and hats.
- Now, you just cannot stand the sight of those woollen pullovers, the windcheaters.
- Grinning broadly, tanned, handsome, he wore a white open-necked shirt and a windcheater embroidered with the numbers of the propositions he wanted to defeat, crossed through like road signs.
- He wore a green or grey top, similar in style to a windcheater or thin Puffa-style garment, and has cropped short hair, possibly fair in colour.
- ‘Looks like windcheaters and tracksuits are coming back,’ I attempted as an opening gambit.
- On my first morning at Bryant Park, I am surprised to discover that tracksuits and windcheaters are making a comeback.
- The black windcheater and jeans stuck to her lean form, making her appear like a withered scarecrow.
- If you're looking for an archeological subject to study, the Picts are a good bet; anyone with a beard and a purple windcheater can be an expert.
- Against the former I pulled up the hood of my windcheater and tied it firmly down over my cap.
- ‘We trudged down today and the children have seen everything,’ said Hannah's mum, Helen Elliott, who had the hood up on her red windcheater.
- It had all the things you would expect from a coaching inn: an immensely smiley welcome, a kettle in your room, an open fire and a closed fire door, a view and old people in matching breathable windcheaters.
- I park my bike in the garage and, sweat-soaked, peel off my windcheater and helmet.
- I wear windcheaters and ugg boots with my sarongs there.
- I was wearing a t-shirt, thick shirt, windcheater, coat, weatherproof hooded jacket and a Dockers scarf.
- Contestants have been issued with windcheaters, a space blanket for emergencies and a basic first aid kit along with a cellphone wrapped in plastic to prevent it from getting wet in one of the many river crossings.
- A couple wearing windcheaters hurried past on their way to fitness and good health.
- Dressed in battered, kneeless Levi's, gym shoes, and a baggy windcheater, he gives no concession to vanity, in contrast to the black-clad, Wayfarer-wearing hipsters who are cruising Soho looking for double espressos.
- Three of them are women and one of them a long-haired boy in a windcheater, and they've gone right into the centre of the pitch amongst the players, and they are now enacting the first sit-in of this tour.
- I glance at my windcheater and think: Oh doesn't it look nice?
- He points to his mint green windcheater and tells me it's a Fifties American original that cost him £750.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!