The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1extremo del ala masculino
- We flew through overcasts in formation, wing tip to wing tip, coming out on top to see a beautiful white blanket brightened by the blazing sun.
- It was common practice to find a ladder at the wing tip of the aircraft, as well as a fire bottle and some AGE equipment.
- These tail fin tip vortices have been interpreted to be analogous to wing tip vortices of aircraft.
- The eyewitness states, ‘The craft was very large with white lights along the leading edge; and the distance from wing tip to wing tip was roughly 250 to 300 feet.’
- I recall seeing the aircraft shudder, then pull wing tip streamers as his prop wash shook the tree tops.
- It measured just over 12 metres from wing tip to wing tip.
- It wasn't enough to fly under the Red River Bridge in Louisiana wing tip to wing tip, but they did it upside-down.
- Needless to say, having the wing tip that low to the ground called for extreme concentration but, on one turn, I looked up and saw the film crew looking down at me.
- Throughout the long night, the Clipper flew onward with wing tip navigation lights flashing red and green to compete with the mass of twinkling stars.
- The wing tip was composed of the tip proper and the tip cap at the extreme outboard end.
- We will also be smoothing the wing surface and adding a new wing tip treatment.
- Along with the wing tip lights, the lights on the vertical are also being examined.
- His NASA team worked to measure gasses in the upper atmosphere by aiming a laser beam out an airplane window to the wing tip.
- Ken related, ‘I could see our wing tip getting higher and higher on the left side.’
- This structural reinforcement of the major veins may have a mechanical role, possibly related to the phenomenon of wing tip deflection during flight at the end of the downstroke.
- We slipped her out over the grass to avoid landing on the hard surface and made a very smooth landing on one wheel and one wing tip.
- An example of a lofted shape is an airplane wing, where you start off with a large section at the fuselage and generate smaller and smaller sections toward the wing tip.
- The Dakotas suffered wing tip damage while the aero club aircraft were ‘significantly’ damaged when they broke from their moorings.
- The hydraulically retracted wing tip floats were similar in construction to the hull.
- Moving the radiators to wing tip pods created a cooling problem while on the ground because the radiators were out of the prop blast.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!