The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hibernación
- Life bustles around you, birds fight, build and procreate & flowers burst from their winter sleep and come alive with the most radiant shades of yellow, pink and purple.
- A meat-based pet food and a bowl of fresh water should be sufficient to tide your resident hedgehog over after its long winter sleep.
- The slightest gust sends showers of leaves pirouetting to the ground, victims of trees withdrawing their sap in preparation for winter sleep.
- This process begins the new growing season and signals the end of dormancy, their period of winter sleep.
- Fields of wheat reviving after a long winter sleep blew lightly in a chilled breeze of early spring.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!