The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(grin) rapaz(appetite) voraz
- Innocent blondes, corrupted by wolfish brunettes with mannish haircuts and tight, tight sweaters, stare wide-eyed at the reader.
- I felt the hungry, wolfish aspect to my gaze, but didn't try to hide it, as it played up and down over Cynthia's body.
- But it seemed all wrong for the wolfish Nighy who one assumes would reach first base with a woman before the rest of the boys had got their boots on.
- I am concerned that you are proceeding without healthcare in this wolfish climate.
- Carter gave a wolfish smile, ‘Anyway dude, wish I was in your position.’