The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1burro de carga masculinebestia de carga feminine
- We experimented with teams of Percheron and Belgian workhorses.
- After 26 years of horse power, we sold our six workhorses (yes, we were guilty of ‘get bigger or get out’), completing our switch to using hand power.
- They tend to be more workhorses than show horses.
- Edmund kept two horses for himself, but the rest were workhorses for the land or pulling carriages.
- As machinery began to overtake the use of workhorses, the Black Forest horse became endangered.
- They are workhorses and the one I chose is both affordable and powerful.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!