Learn More About Spanish Culture
1sesión de ejercicios femininesesión de gimnasia feminineto have a workout — hacer (una tanda de) ejercicios
- Apart from your aerobic and weight training workout, make it a point to stretch regularly.
- I do this drill daily in my workouts, and add extra time to work on it when my stroke feels low and slow.
- The intensity of her cardio and weight workouts changes depending on how she feels.
- During the first two days, he wondered where all the fitness he had got from daily workouts in the gym had gone.
- There are the ones who prefer a yoga workout or a skipping session to pep up for the day ahead.
- Grant is an excellent athlete who showed quickness and range in off season workouts.
- That's not all, for the young women will also learn aerobics, and have a chance for a workout at a gym.
- In the meantime, they are taking training time in the pool, workouts in the gym, and bike trail rides.
- His diligence in the film room and during off season workouts was hard to ignore.
- He might be able to overcome that this year because he has had full workouts during the off season.
- How can you use this science to make your gym workouts as effective as possible?
- In the end, I got a better workout from the Latin Aerobics than the Body Sculpt one.
- Read on to find out how to create a weight-training workout geared to the novice lifter.
- Make sure to try a few of the movements before adding unilateral training to your workouts.
- By now you will be impressed with the results of your workouts and training program.
- One reader says that when she feels well enough, she'll do feverish workouts at the gym.
- House says the newest research is in repairing muscles after workouts and events.
- The segmentation of gym workouts allows you to sneak in a few stretches at almost any time.
- Still, I'm determined to lose it all again, hence the workouts at the gym.
- Many people today prefer to dance to shed off those extra kilos rather than doing boring workouts at the gym.