The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de taller
1(in factory)taller masculino
- Giant disused workshops and factory buildings would be flattened to make way for new homes and business properties.
- Gun shops and home workshops are rooms with sharp metal laying around, grinding dust in the air and concrete floors.
- The steel-and-concrete skeleton of the building has been repaired and the workshops have been gutted.
- The last time I had been here was to bring a watch from the shop up to the jewellery workshops for repair.
- She also opened a body workshop to repair bikes and now has garages around the country that are approved by the company to carry out repairs.
- On my way to work I walk past workshops, garages and building sites.
- The classrooms have been turned into workshops where windows are repaired, restored and triple-glazed.
- It currently uses the quarry site to house vehicle repair workshops and store vehicles used for the film and television industry.
- Units are mainly rented by car repair workshops and tradesmen.
- At the back were unsightly old workshops and flat-roofed buildings.
- Railways' have only a meagre capacity for manufacturing wagons in their workshops.
- Each store has a recycling workshop used to repair and refurbish donated items.
- The money meant the group could set up a workshop to repair any broken furniture collected.
- This in itself was inconvenient as my van is also my workshop and materials store room.
- The class was supposed to clean up the workshop and store rooms.
- At the same time they were workshops for the manufacture of textiles, bedding, and other articles for first aid.
- Whilst this may be true for those sunken featured buildings used as workshops, recent reconstructions have shown this to be the wrong idea for houses.
- Most of it is devoted to offices, conservation workshops and a packing room.
- Its outbuildings have been converted to meeting rooms and workshops.
- With my mind made up, I turn around, and quickly run across the spacious living room towards my workshop.
2(study group)taller masculinopoetry workshop — taller de poesía
- As part of their two weeks work, volunteers engage in discussion workshops dealing with the causes of poverty in third world countries.
- Activities will include workshops, small group discussions, good food.
- The Network promotes the use of model organisms and intends to provide a forum for meetings, workshops and other activities.
- The workshop is an activist project in that it empowers the women and helps them get in touch with their creative potential.
- About 200 sessions, mostly workshops and interview-style panel discussions, will be held on six themes.
- We have surveyed nations, held training workshops, done pilot projects, and held conferences.
- The programme includes one-day meetings and workshops as well as activities to enhance links with external funding bodies and industry.
- A fortnight ago she was in Barcelona for the weekend, on a British Council project, doing workshops and playing a show.
- Those who attend the conference will engage in a series of workshops and discussions that can contribute to the unity of our movement.
- The students had prepared projects for the various discussion workshops.
- Meetings and workshops are underway to discuss how and if the event will be rehabilitated.
- This art became one of most discussed subjects in contemporary theatre workshops.
- In addition to working with almost 200 clients in the past two years, Hamill has held hundreds of business seminars and workshops on the subject.
- We don't need empowerment workshops or team building techniques.
- Upstairs, the large rooms host workshops for local craft groups, with whom Chris has become friendly since he took up pottery three years ago.
- There are a number of community capacity building workshops going on throughout the Halifax municipality.
- Several workshops focus on building self-confidence and escaping depression.
- A series of workshops will be held building up to the festival in June.
- This downed my spirits a little, until a vibrant and enthusiastic woman burst into the room and began the workshop.
- Talking of great expectations, I had my first workshop for The Smoking Room today.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!