The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cosmovisión
1cosmovisión femininevisión del mundo feminine
- Apart from being completely unscientific and unsupported this whole line betrays a world view of utter despair.
- This type is in quest for a comprehensive view, the world picture, the big answers to the big questions.
- Labour have been severely punished for the social and economic policies that lie at the very core of their world view.
- No, I'm watching the mind at work, moving fluidly between ideas before weaving them into a cohesive world view.
- The scientific perspective is a profoundly kinetic view of the world, a world view predisposed to change.
- You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.
- The idea of reticence or modesty played little part in their world view.
- Impose your world view on others because you don't like the world view being imposed by those others.
- Behind this need to retaliate is the damage to our world view.
- I refer to the far greater and more sweeping drama in which we are all caught up and which will profoundly affect our world view in the years ahead.
- Their world view was the most unpleasant ever conceived by man.
- I realise I'm wrong about both of these people, I just can't bring myself to embrace their world view.
- Eco argues passionately for a world view that is tolerant of those who are different, as we all ultimately are.
- Therefore, the researcher is limited in the degree to which he or she can genuinely adopt the world view of the people being studied.
- I feel like my world view will not sustain itself and I may implode.
- In the following weeks, I came to realise that I had to reassess my world view.
- He argued that the journalists have a particular world view that can't be shaken up.
- It has a broad world view, but with a healthy North-West England bias.
- Was it the man himself or someone else with a bigger world view?
- The fact that she cannot comprehend this says more about her world view than ours.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!