The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
órgano para trasplante de donante a recipiente de distinta especie tejido para injerto de donante a recipiente de distinta especie
- The organ shortage meant a new look at the use of xenograft organs - from other species.
- Traditional products, such as xenograft and allograft, are still widely used in burn care.
- Concern has centered on the risk of introducing novel pathogens derived from animals into human recipients of xenografts.
- The H-MESO1 xenografts used in these studies were grown s.c. in a mouse host, and some necrosis was evident as the tumors grew.
- The project licence specified that the xenograft would be placed in the right knee of the recipient animal: in some cases it was placed in the left knee instead.
- Of the six kidney xenografts performed that year, all six suffered cellular rejection within the first 60 days.
- Complement-mediated rejection of nerve cell xenografts presents an important obstacle to effectively replacing damaged cells in the central nervous system.
- Attempts at ovarian tissue autograft or xenograft without blood vessel anastamoses in animal models and human cases have been promising but hampered by large follicle loss due to ischemia.
- However, we were able to examine the transport of the anti-hSC Fv-based fusion proteins from the circulation to the lumenal surface of human epithelia in tracheal xenografts.
- Another small preclinical study demonstrated improved tumor response for human rectal-carcinoma xenografts treated with PDT under hyperbaric oxygen.
- In this report, we show that such targeted agents are transported across respiratory epithelia lining human tracheal xenografts, and its transcytosis paralleled expression of hpIgR.
- Examples of a temporary covering are cadaveric allograft from an unrelated donor, xenograft (such as pigskin), synthetic products, and cultured epithelial autograft.
- In terms of the biology of the tissue, more vascularized organs, xenografts (non-species specific), and non-pretreated fresh grafts all lead to a severe host response.
- In 1982 I did an interview with Robyn for the Science Show on transplantation, and somewhere in that long interview I made a comment about possible use of monkey tissue perhaps one day and this is now big news in terms of xenografts.
- The unit will also focus on research related to biodegradable stents, focus on cryopreservation of cardiac homografts, xenografts and decellularisation of tissue and autograft engineering, the release added.
- As reported previously, tracheal xenografts were established in nude mice by subcutaneously inserting denuded rat trachal matrix repopulated with human respiratory epithelium isolated from cadaveric airways.
- Intratumoral injected methylene blue plus red light illumination was also effective against human colon tumor xenografts, with destruction of 75% of tumors after a single treatment.
- In 1992 Pfeifer and others found that a factor could be identified in xenografts from G. cydonium that cross-reacted immunologically with an antibody raised against a mammalian tumor necrosis factor.
- DeWitte and colleagues also recently demonstrated that HYP is a photoactive anticancer agent in A431 skin tumor cell xenografts, and basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!