The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de xilografía
- Albrecht Dürer became a leader in the art of xylography and was a part of the distinguished group who created the woodcuts of the Chronicle.
- These prints maintain the characteristics of traditional xylography and reflect the ongoing changes in architecture, clothes and transportation in the country.
- First seen in China around the 1st century, wood engraving or xylography is the oldest engraving technique known.
- To compare, it is necessary to say, that in Europe the xylography came into the world only in the 14th century.
- The art of xylography consists of sample writing, carving, printing and binding, all done by hand, Xu said.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!