The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de trabajo
inglés de Australia, inglés de Nueva Zelanda
1trabajo masculinochamba femenino México, Perú, Venezuela coloquialpega femenino Andes coloquialcamello masculino Colombia coloquiallaburo masculino Río de la Plata argotit's been hard yakka — ha sido mucho trabajo
- Yet for real hard yakka the plight of the servants, valets and other assorted members of staff stands alone.
- We do that every day of our lives; it's bloody hard yakka, even if you don't want to do it, it's pushed on you.
- Most of the journalistic hard yakka on the subject has been done by the FT and some of the best reporting on it has been in The Economist.
- Once upon a time, Labor leaders drove trains or sheared sheep or, at the very least, did a few years' yakka on the factory floor.
- And the people who were subjected to hard yakka, slave labour if you want, or removal from islands because of drinking problems or fighting and they have complete hate and they've handed it down generationally.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!