The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Yale key — llave Yale
- Their front door was fitted with a Yale lock, two bolts and a security chain.
- The frame itself was nothing short of a battlefield to the indiscriminate slaughter of Yales and Stubbs.
- The front door, on a Yale lock, clicked shut behind them, and they stood together, hunched up, in the recessed doorway.
- ‘Loids’: pieces of celluloid used to force back the latch of a Yale type lock
- And he said, ‘My front door is bolted with three bolts and a Yale lock.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!