The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de recluta
1(new recruit)recluta masculino, femeninoconscripto masculino América Latinaconscripta femenino América Latina
- A stitch in one argent yardbird's stripe, probably saves nine.
- Getting the yardbird orchestrating attacks off the street is far more important to the lives of your soldiers than a little wounded pride over a screwed up form.
- The yardbirds are in the throes of rumour-induced psychosis after being gripped by speculation that our entire unit is about to be transported to a faraway place.
- Sergeants, once chosen to sit at the right hand of God because of singular abilities to make bone-headed privates see things the Army way, shrank from shouting at psychoneurotic yardbirds because doing so might get them in deep trouble.
2(convict)preso masculinopresa femenino
- Jim also identified negative effects such as younger inmates being taken advantage of by older predatory yardbirds, and some ultimately becoming cheetos-metamorphoses that Jim doesn't approve of.
- The working convict is a rare exception, sometimes envied because his time is occupied, sometimes derided for his deviance from the yardbird norm.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!