The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sí
1voto a favor masculino
1(indeed, truly)sí¡sin duda!
- If we deny ourselves in anything, that our hearts stand strongly for, because it hinders us in holy courses, God will be sure to recompense us in spiritual things abundantly, yea, and in temporal things many times.
- And many were the prophets and spiritual guides, yea, countless were they: they sprang from the dust and to dust they returned.
- The Turks became such powerful political brokers in late 16th-century Europe that the French humanist Michel de Montaigne concluded that ‘the mightiest, yea the best settled estate that is now in the world is that of the Turkes’.
- Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
1(so, to this extent)yea high/wide/long — así de alto/ancho/largo
- You're probably used to seeing the American armadillo, sometimes called the midget armadillo, which only grows to be about yay big.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!