The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sí
1síoh, yeah, what else did she say? — ¿ah, sí? / ¿en serio? ¿y qué más te dijo?
- So yeah, I don't have a problem with Sean and he has no reason to have a problem with me.
- So yeah, it appears I have many a good music tale to tell during my exploits over the years.
- I have no clue how our idiotic principal got that idea but yeah, okay, if he says so.
- Then they come on and sing and you just think, yeah, nice song, they can sing okay, so what?
- Well, yeah, obviously him, but who will he get to do the press conferences in Arabic?
- Yeah Yeah yeah. You're gonna say why didn't I get some food as well while I was at it.
- I really had made a concious effort to speak more and stuff, so yeah, I am still a little miffed.
- He doesn't apologise, just tacitly admits that yeah, maybe it is all these things.
- Yeah, yeah, I mean our couple of advisors told us many stories of romance in the department.
- Mostly, he kills time with multitudinous yeahs and all right nows, which is merely tedious.
- A great shame, because he was very innovative, but yeah, we think he's lost it now.
- Oh, Ok, I didn't have a bloody clue where I was, but I found my way home in the end, yeah?
- We need to have righteous indignation on our side. We need to fight evil, yeah!
- Yeah yeah, I know, self promotion and all that, but I still really like this version.
- It seemed a bit weird having a festival in the middle of town, but I'm looking forward to this, yeah.
- Yeah, it's smelly, yeah, it screws up the atmosphere, yeah, people die because of it.
- Oh yeah, and Catherine Deneuve, who's wonderful in pretty much everything she does.
- So yeah, I think my initial outrage during that monologue was just my inner geek showing through.
- Or do we meet it head-on, admit that, yeah, we have a chance and not hide away from it?
- So, yeah, what I mean is that I don't care how I perform but I want that medal round my neck.
- So, yeah, the Manics gig was cancelled at the last minute because JDB has the flu.
- The response was a bunch of yeahs, sures, OKs, and yeses.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!