The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de todo el año
- We plan to hire a consultant who can train our year-round staff in emergency management.
- A portion of the collection can be viewed year-round at a museum in Nelson.
- The intensity of the team's year-round training regime would be wasted on a player of inferior ability.
- For one, they would like to remain open all year, but winter business has to warrant a year-round operation.
- This is a very delicious salad which you will want to make year-round.
- The Resort operates year-round, but the cooler months are March to November.
- Apart from the odd tourist, there are many non-Malay people who reside in Sarawak year-round.
- Muddy fingers of water reach out to the famous seal colony, which is the year-round home to more than 500 seals.
- Bali is a year-round destination, with average temperatures in the high 20s.
- Used in the right way and with plants of appropriate scale, hedges bring year-round definition and a sense of enclosure.
- The finding has led to renewed calls for British Summer Time to be used year-round to give lighter afternoons and evenings.
- As Lanzarote is only four and a half hours away, it spares you the jet lag and vaccinations, yet still offers the lure of year-round sun.
- A spokesman for Cumbria Police said the don't drink and drive initiative was a year-round message.
- Pleasure Island in St. Anne's is to be transformed into a all-weather, year-round attraction.
- It has year-round beautiful ruby red leaves, which look particularly attractive with the light shining through.
- Those painted toenails, that designer handbag and year-round tan.
- I have a year-round newspaper contract, I wrote my book, and produced a DVD with Freddie Flintoff.
- Texas, by contrast, has year-round warmth and could swallow the aggregate population of Alaska without so much as a belch.
- This set of teenage girls cultivate their outlandish look by tanning themselves year-round in salons and dying their hair gold.
- Perhaps that explains its year-round allure: as well as pleasing all the other senses, the grub is actually very good.
1(durante) todo el año
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!