The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of anuario
1anuario masculinehigh school yearbook — anuario del colegio
- In high school, he was editor of the school's literary magazine and the yearbook.
- I learned more about solid page layout in my high school yearbook class than I have since then.
- When they listed his activities next his picture in his senior yearbook, the font was made smaller to fit all of it.
- Sure enough, hidden in a corner there was a shelf dedicated to the previous school years' yearbooks.
- He and apprentice Kristen Kuharik used the phone book and school yearbooks to find names and addresses.
- The last high school homecoming week, the last prom, and the best yearbook.
- Noah went home that night and looked through his old high school yearbooks, glancing through all the pictures.
- They went through the pictures and the yearbooks, recalling old memories and how much fun they had during the four years.
- He'd seen my picture from the yearbook, and he later asked me out.
- One of the items I lost was the yearbook from Papa's senior year at LTHS.
- They were taking a team photo for the senior class yearbook; so all the members of the team were clad in navy colored shirts and shorts.
- I closed the hardcover of the yearbook and slipped it back on the book shelf next to the journal that I kept through high school and am still keeping.
- Not every high school yearbook has photographs like that.
- In most yearbooks, to borrow a line from Paul Simon, ‘all the world's a sunny day.’
- In 1971 for Oprah's high school yearbook picture, she sported a really cool flip do and she was voted most popular in her senior yearbook.
- Fix your eyes on this stunning snapshot from my senior yearbook.
- If you know where your grandfather lived when he was about 18, and if he graduated from public schools, see if the local library has yearbooks from back then.
- It is an impressive book, with evidence drawn from newspaper accounts, high school and college yearbooks, guide books, and archival sources.
- We were even voted ‘best-friends’ for our senior yearbooks.
- Among them: baby books, high school and college yearbooks, playbills for student productions, teacher evaluations, diaries, journals, letters, photos, and videos.
- Un anuario publicado por los estudiantes de un high school en EEUU, al final de cada curso. Contiene información sobre las actividades académicas y sociales de cada uno, juntamente con fotografías y dedicatorias.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!