The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Equitación(potro de carreras de entre uno y dos años) yearling masculino, femenino
- The structure that was destroyed was a barn used for foaling mares and prepping yearlings.
- Killed in the fire were four horses that were being laid up from the racetrack, two yearlings, and one weanling.
- The final day will feature mostly yearlings and horses of racing age.
- The second most expensive yearling on the day was an Indian Charlie colt out of the Dawn Quixote mare Caliente Lace.
- From three crops, Moving Shoulder has eleven foals of racing age, eight yearlings, and three weanlings.
- Standing for $15,000 this year, Benny the Dip's first foals are yearlings this year.
- Renamed Country Life Nursery at Merryland Farm, the facility will be used for mares, foals, and yearlings.
- The sale includes 110 broodmares and an undisclosed number of yearlings, foals, and stallion interests.
- Smith exerted his influence on South African bloodstock by importing quality yearlings and top stallions from New Zealand.
- Her last foal is a yearling by Atticus named Artist's Dream.
- Stakes-placed winner Aggie Southpaw, a nine-year-old son of Forty Niner, has sired ten foals of racing age and six yearlings.
- The second-highest price for a yearling in Goff's history came when Kilcarn Stud sole a stallion for £2 million.
- Red Storm Stable went to $78,000 for a dark bay or brown colt by the son of Storm Cat whose first foals are yearlings this year, out of On With The Music.
- Second highest priced yearling of the session was a daughter of For Really purchased by El Ojo de Agua Racing Stables for $34,000.
- Peeples also purchased the second highest-priced yearling of the day when he bid $57,000 for a chestnut colt from the first crop of Just a Cat.
- He has 14 yearlings, according to Jockey Club records.
- Currently there are six divisions of Three Chimneys, four of which are devoted to mares and foals, one to yearlings, and one to the farm's 12 stallions.
- Cassidy currently has an ownership interest in 28 horses, which includes broodmares, weanlings, and yearlings and horses in training.
- Secreniner's first foals are yearlings of 2002.
- Despite the drops, Tuesday's session did produce the sale's probable top-priced colt and filly, two of eight seven-figure yearlings sold on the day.
2Zoologíaanimal de un año masculinoañojo masculino España
- He mates them to a Charolais bull and keeps the calves until they are yearlings.
- Send yearlings to the feedlot early and curtail replacement heifer production for a year.
- L. J. Express has sired three foals in one crop of racing age and has two yearlings in his second crop.
- I can't throw my lambs on pasture and sell them as long yearlings next year.
- He sells heifers as yearlings, finishes the bullocks and also has 20 ewes.
- Almost all rams were first caught as lambs or yearlings; those caught as adults were aged by counting the horn annuli.
- To successfully graze and grow yearlings, a combination of very high quality winter and summer grasses must be available.
- In one of several grazing studies, yearlings on improved bermudagrass/ryegrass pasture grew at a moderate rate.
- Weight gains of yearlings typically average 1.5 to 2.5 lb/day during the growing season.
- Compared with the HPS, more weaned heifers and fewer bred yearlings were sold when heifer development costs were increased.
- The yearlings are developed at his farm in Fenloe, Co Clare.
- Erickson et al. conducted two feeding trials to evaluate the P requirements of steers brought into the feedlot as yearlings or calves.
- At Ennis Mart, 600 yearlings and 400 calves met a very strong trade.
- The animals included seven yearlings which an RSPCA vet said were emaciated and suffering from malnutrition.
- The animals were classified as yearlings, 2-yr-olds, or mature bulls.
- Other yearlings grazing very high quality pastures with no supplemental feed are able to meet their lysine requirement and achieve moderate growth.
- Named after the famous explorer, Tom Crean the ram is a fine animal, a good scotch yearling bred by a Dingle sheep farmer who has a reputationn for producing hardy sheep.
- ‘We got curious after the reports,’ says Davis, who's seen new lambs, yearlings and ewes within the herd.
- Overall, he counted at least 34 new lambs and 25 yearlings.
- An Orkney farmer scooped one of the prizes at the prestigious Black Beauty Bonanza show of Aberdeen-Angus calves and yearlings, in Aberdeenshire, on Saturday.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!