The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de gallina
1gallina masculino, femenino coloquialcagueta(s) masculino, femenino coloquialcobarde masculino, femenino
- Of course, that don't mean having a revolution every day like them yellow-bellies and Bolsheviki, or every time some job-holder does something he ain't got no business to do.
- And the fact that Stevie can sign, seal, and deliver on the Lakers front court to the tune of a triple-double does not bode well for the yellow-bellies.
- Forget the yellow-bellies; the overcrowded prisons offer myriad low cost Rambo wannabes.
- Okay I'm going to teach you yellow-bellies to kick and punch.
- As film historian Thomas Doherty notes, the ‘slanderous central conceit’ of High Noon was that ‘the Old West was packed with no-account yellow-bellies.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!