The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tarjeta amarilla femenino→ see also card
- The referee bought his yellow card out and Gascoigne was out of the final were England to make it through.
- What is the difference between a yellow card in hockey and a yellow card in soccer?
- He could not be trusted, they said, because he had clocked up one red card and 20 yellow cards in the past two seasons.
- They have four players on yellow cards, while Porto have five.
- How many times has a player been awarded two yellow cards for fouls that, added up, are not sufficient to lead to a dismissal.
- Players can receive yellow cards for dissent, poor challenges or abusive remarks to other players.
- Out came the yellow card, the spot kick was retaken and this time it hit a post.
- A team may win a game 5-1, but it can still score an own goal, have three yellow cards and a player sent off.
- Wright was in jubilant mood at the end of a game which saw one red and three yellow cards handed out by referee Graeme Hannah.
- A big factor in all the forthcoming league games will be the use of the yellow card by referees.
- A referee might start the game off in stern fashion, brandishing yellow cards left, right and centre.
- The only thing is, Portugal will be without some key players because they have a lot of yellow cards.
- Stelios and Birmingham's David Dunn were booked for diving, although both players later had their yellow cards rescinded.
- A fight broke out among the forwards late in the second half and this led to four players receiving yellow cards.
- The restless Blackpool away end were made more furious by the inconsistency of the referee in handing out yellow cards.
- The first half finished without a goal and it looked as if neither side would score, then a flurry of yellow cards opened the game up.
- A weak shot and header in either half was all he could muster in a stop-start game that had too many yellow cards and free kicks.
- If a player gets two yellow cards in the first round, she is suspended for the next game.
- Luckily the referee only showed a yellow card, the resulting penalty punishment enough.
- The referee produced a yellow card but in the melee it was impossible to tell who he booked.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!