The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de yeti
- I didn't know what to make of his story of meeting two yetis in the high Himalayas.
- Presumably the yeti is a northern creature.
- The yeti howled as the giant glob of ice fell atop of it.
- About five years ago a climber in the Himalayas claims to have seen a pair of yetis hanging out.
- Those people will tell you that the yeti is a species of bear.
- He was rescued by a yeti.
- He brought back reports of yetis in Tibet.
- Was this the fabled yeti, terrorizing another doomed high-altitude expedition?
- He was imprisoned in Switzerland for terrorising skiers while dressed as a yeti.
- She made her character seem plausible, despite having to play scenes where she was attacked by yetis.
- Hillary's expedition did bring back furs that supposedly came from yetis, and an abundance of photos of suspicious tracks in the snow.
- There could be yetis out there somewhere.
- It was a Karvitaka, an equivalent to a yeti, but a lot bigger.
- In parts of the Himalaya, the big cats have a near-mythical status comparable with the yeti, or abominable snowman.
- You said you spotted a yeti and that it was a great disappointment.
- Reporting a story on extreme-job holders is a lot like stalking the Tibetan yeti.
- How many times has something as fanciful as a unicorn, a yeti, a mermaid or a werewolf turned out to be based on fact?
- We don't know the details about the yeti.
- Scientists were baffled by the DNA in so-called yeti hair discovered by a British expedition in Bhutan two years ago.
- They played Glastonbury in yeti costumes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!