The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I added up my dosh and i have an extra $100 for my holiday trip… yippee!
- Only two weeks to go, yippee!
- Off to the movies now, busy day with the main man, yippee!
- At least I did it and they were all very proud of me yippee!
- The prospect of a full night's sleep beckons, yippee!
- There's a new Banking Code launching on 1 March - yippee!
- Presidential historians are sitting there thinking, yippee, that's great.
- I gave a private yippee, matching the stifled yes!
- And yes, yippee, I have hit bottom on the piles of paper around the desk.
- Next term I'll technically be a year 12, yippee!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!