The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de yoga
- Raja yoga is the yoga of meditation.
- He practises yoga and he reads the Hindu bible.
- It doesn't have to be about a specific daily yoga practice or philosophy or teacher.
- Take up meditation and yoga so there is minimal steam to let off.
- I read books on yoga and Ayurveda.
- A discipline such as yoga promotes fitness and bodily awareness.
- We learn yoga and meditation but the practice slips away when you are caught up with work.
- This process is the only kind of yoga that you can actually practice by eating.
- Babies as young as six weeks are being supported through yoga postures by specially trained staff.
- A yogi, or yogin is one who practices yoga or who, in a more general sense, is a Hindu ascetic.
- He's into yoga.
- There are many ways to practise yoga beyond getting on a mat and moving through postures.
- In the East yoga is much more than an exercise system.
- Prices include three four-course dinners, breakfast every day and five yoga classes.
- The yoga and tai chi classes alone provide sufficient exercise
- Take a dance or yoga class, or sign up at a gym and ask a trainer to help you use the weights.
- There are a number of yoga for pregnancy classes available in North Yorkshire.
- Even in her 80s she kept up her yoga and dance classes, and could still perform a headstand.
- I have been to yoga classes twice and thought it was hard.
- Every week, Rachel performs two nights in a club and teaches dance and yoga classes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!