The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de yogur
1yogur masculinoyoghourt masculinoyogurt maker — yogurtera
- Chilled soup of Jaffa orange and natural yoghurt and oregano ice cream is served in the summer.
- Cram the lumps of chicken into hot pitta bread with the spiced yoghurt and some shredded crisp lettuce.
- Whizz the avocado, yoghurt, milk, lemon juice and vinegar in a blender until smooth.
- There is bacteria in yogurt that breaks down lactose prior to digestion.
- They began to produce milk and yogurt for sale at the beginning of 1987.
- The frozen yoghurt is simply a vanilla smoothie chucked into an ice cream machine.
- This dish consists of pork, chicken and veal cooked in yogurt and garlic.
- For starters we both chose rosette of smoked salmon with a sour cream and fresh dill yoghurt.
- For a sweet and crunchy snack, mix a handful of bran flakes with some low-fat yogurt.
- Le Petit Suisse is not yogurt, but a very rich little pot of fresh, sweet fromage frais.
- For breakfast I am to have muesli, yogurt and berries, which are all quite delicious.
- She's always full of pizza, yoghurt, different cheeses and her favourite drink, milk.
- Mix the water and yoghurt together, add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil.
- When the beans are cold he stirred in more fresh dill and enough strained Greek yoghurt to bind them into a soft dip.
- Eat organic yoghurt bought solely because it is made by a woman called Rachel.
- Cream and yoghourt are by products of milk so they are dairy.
- Mix equal parts lowfat mayonnaise and yogurt and use to dress coleslaw or potato salad.
- Add pureed spinach to yoghurt instead of cream for a version of creamed spinach.
- Frozen yogurt is lower in fat, calories and cholesterol than ice cream, and it bursts with flavour.
- You can freeze your starter yogurt in ice cube trays so that it is convenient to have on hand.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!