The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pueblerino
1pueblerino masculino despectivopueblerina femenino despectivopalurdo masculino coloquial, despectivopalurda femenino coloquial, despectivoindio masculino México coloquialindia femenino México coloquialmontañero masculino Colombia coloquialmontañera femenino Colombia coloquialpajuerano masculino Río de la Plata coloquialpajuerana femenino Río de la Plata coloquialhuaso masculino Chile coloquialhuasa femenino Chile coloquial
- She confirmed my suspicions of country folk being idiotic yokels as correct.
- People like you preach tolerance and openmindedness all the time but when it comes to middle America you think we're all evil and stupid country yokels who need your political alignment.
- Well, guess what kids, if the beef industry goes, it's not just going to be the country yokels that are out of a job.
- He has a few too many disparaging references to ‘country yokels,’ and some of his remarks about women are needlessly chauvinistic.
- I told her I appreciated the vote of confidence, but I know what happens when I sit at a table of genuinely funny people, not family members and appreciative yokels: I become more solemn than Lincoln in his tomb.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!