The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
masa horneada a base de leche, huevos y harina que se sirve tradicionalmente con el rosbif
- I love the traditional food they do here - roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and sausages and mash.
- The two have long been considered as natural together as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Marjorie chose traditional roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
- We get a lot of Japanese takeaways, but I really love a traditional roast with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
- Chicken tikka masala has replaced roast beef and Yorkshire pudding as the country's favourite dish.
- On this wet Saturday afternoon, wedding guests are happily knocking back the champagne and mini roast beef and Yorkshire pudding canapés while the bride and groom are outside quickly having their photos taken during a brief sunny spell.
- Indeed, it's chicken tikka masala, not roast beef and Yorkshire pudding or fish and chips which is the Brits' number one dish.
- He's still got a good appetite and his favourite is still roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- As a Yorkshire man, I am a huge fan of roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, I really don't think you can beat it.
- The specialities include duck roast and beef roast with Yorkshire pudding.
- Two of the traditional meals of England are fish and chips on the surf side, and on the turf side, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding.
- This curry, I discovered, was to West Africa what roast beef and Yorkshire pudding is to England, and it was the standard meal for Sunday lunch.
- My favourite food is roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- I went for the traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Three of our party opted for roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings, and I picked the haddock and chips.
- Along with roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, choices in the buffet include lamb, turkey or pork.
- For the main course my cousin had the traditional roast rib of beef with Yorkshire pudding.
- Just think of the warm glow you feel when you tuck into a plate of tender slices of roast beef and perfectly-risen Yorkshire puddings.
- We were treated to a roast beef dinner with Yorkshire puddings and we were all served within an hour.
- He discovered many other delicacies involving Yorkshire pudding batter when he researched the simple concoction of flour, milk and egg for his first volume.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!