The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de yuca
- Blue rescue retains its color all winter, as do yuccas ' sword-like leaves.
- Yucca's white bell-shape flowers last only briefly.
- The often steep and rugged lower slopes of the mountains are dominated by cacti, agaves, yuccas, and thorn-bearing shrubs.
- Another indestructible plant that grows directly in the sand is the yucca.
- It remains to be shown quantitatively that selective fruit abortion in yuccas can increase plant fitness.
- They helped raise the young, gather food such as yuccas and other plants and even hunted smaller animals such as rodents and turtles.
- We are not certain what is going on in New Mexico, whose state bird is the road runner and whose state flower is the yucca.
- It searches among the yucca cactuses and Joshua trees for a lonely radar station atop a mountain peak.
- Snow weighs heavily along the branches of ponderosa pines and buries a yucca to the tips of its spears.
- A six-foot yucca plant, still in the pot, had its leaves burned into stumps.
- This particular location is unique because you catch both redwoods and yuccas in one view.
- At each curve, my father's old Plymouth's headlight beams swept the dark yuccas and bougainvillea.
- I've got a big orchid plant which is lovely, a yucca and some peace lilies because they are so easy to look after.
- Yesterday someone in the IT dept brought me up a yucca plant to look after.
- There's a complete chain of command to determine where the office yucca plant should go.
- The minute you convert your entire yard to yucca and yarrow, you're sure to be visited by the one deer in America that prefers these plants.
- This incredibly beautiful desert wouldn't be complete without its gardens of cactus, black brush, yucca, monkey flower, Easter flowers and ferns.
- Grow thorny plants like agave, barberry, cactus, Natal plum, and yucca under rear windows.
- Some nutritious vegetables enjoyed by Panamanians are plantain, yellow yam, yucca, and bread fruit.
- If you want something striking, go for a plant with architectural interest such as yucca or phormium.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!