The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ¡puaj!
- CREEPY-crawliesfound themselves in the spotlight this week in Carlow and no one dared - not even once, to utter the word… yuk!
- Some of their food was quite nice but some was a bit yuk!
- It's so annoying when you are in the middle of a meal and then the person behind you lights one up yuk!
- We had cat hair stuck to our lip gloss, all over our clothes, just… yuck!
- I had been using different brands of oil reducers, and they all made my face feel slimy - yuck!
- The bread here is sweet, yuck!
- A part of one of my courses requires that I do some creative short story writing… yuck!
- In fact I'm sure that if I did eat meat (which I haven't done since I was about 13-as the smell makes me feel sick - yuk!
- We all know he's still in love with Joanna and he'd never betray her with Emma, yuk!
- They were batting their eyelashes a million times a second and showing off their best seductive smiles… yuk!
- I know I said that there are better girls out there, but I didn't think my sister would be an option… yuck!
- I would rather not have gotten my first kiss yet than have gotten it from the creep I did… yuck!
- Some weird kid had asked his mother to make him sliced pickle on mayonnaise, yuck!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!