The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of asqueroso
adjective yuckier, yuckiest
- So we have snow here… yucky, messy snow that makes my feet wet.
- They were dirty - really yucky and gross - the earring backs didn't even match, and one back wouldn't even fit on its post!
- They are gooey and slimy and wet and horrible and yucky and revolting.
- It should be icky and yucky, but actually it's got bags of fun and loads of laughs, with a very cutely judged moment of pathos as Stuart has to drive home from school on his own in his little roadster, because no human kid wants to play with him.
- Spiders are fundamentally gross and yucky creatures and any messing with their place in the scheme of things will produce something grosser and yuckier still.
- They are evil and yucky.
- I also took down yucky dirty plates and mugs people had left in the work room.
- It was so vile, so yucky, so out of character and so outrageous that Marky almost had a fit from laughing.
- It was yucky but intriguing.
- Blame it on a yucky mix of sweat and gross bacteria.
- We had lousy weather here in Florida - it was rainy and yucky outside, and we hadn't heard of any event that sounded exciting, so we just decided to keep it quiet.
- They'll see the yucky black emptiness inside, and they'll be repulsed and run away.
- After 8 years of a yukky stained toilet, I had decided to invest in an extra-strong 3-in-one product that had advertised itself ‘able to get rid of stubborn stains‘.
- Or if the weather was yukky, we'd watch the Macy's parade on TV.
- I've never sent back food, complained about service, returned yukky wine - hell, I don't even take broken things back to the shop.
- I know of course, that the world is not yukky all the time; that I have the promise of a walk in the woods this weekend and that I do not have anything to be really worried about.
- Spirits taste of yukky medicine, as far as my tastebuds are concerned.
- That's a yucky, sensitive place to have a bruise.
- Today was yucky and hot so I went and saw 2 movies in a row, hey doesn't cost me anything cos I work there.
- My sinuses are all bunged all and I feel all weak and yucky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!