The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
adjetivo yummier, yummiest
1riquísimoyummy! — ¡hmm!
- What I did was make some healthy yummy food for her when she was at my house, then give her the recipes.
- I love having dinner here as the food is always yummy and I don't have to do any dishes.
- There also will be yummy food and cold drinks for sale.
- Roman has already cooked me way too much yummy food, and I can't even go running because of the rain.
- During the 8 days there, the weather was lovely, food was yummy, things were incredibly cheap.
- The food was yummy and we both liked the décor, which made E think of a bed and breakfast, and me of the hull of a ship.
- It had a yummy sauce, flavoured with a lot of fresh ginger and star anise.
- Amanda and Helaina stood in front of the boys, blocking access to the yummy food.
- The air was filled with the smell of yummy food and a slight sniff of alcohol.
- I turned to move out of the lunch with my yummy food towards the table Hyori was sitting at.
- Lou emerged in the kitchen with a bundle of brown grocery bags filled with yummy food.
- We had BBQ and left overs and I managed to make a yummy potato salad.
- Head for cinemas, enjoy videogames and savour those yummy fast foods.
- We had a ton of yummy food from the great guys at Feeding Frenzy, which is always a good thing.
- Someone brought along a yummy salad that had bean sprouts in it, and I helped myself to some and munched away.
- I made myself another yummy sandwich on polar bread for lunch today.
- I can make soup, and enjoy lots of yummy dishes that just seem out of place in summer.
- We had yummy mushroom risotto and long cool glasses of Pimms.
- This will be a great community event with plenty of yummy curries on offer and fabulous live entertainment.
- They put on a wonderful spread, complete with champagne and yummy cakes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!