The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of yuppy
1yuppy masculine, feminine informal(clientele) (before noun) yuppy informal(lifestyle) de los yuppies informal
- The yuppie crowds love the concept and organisers swear that these events are extremely popular.
- There were even people playing football in the yuppie village this evening.
- Harlem is a relatively harmless, rather dull patch of a great city still garnering a tiny cachet among the local yuppies because it used to have quite a spunky black community.
- This hotel in Shivajinagar had for years remained outside the loop for the partying yuppy crowd.
- I was born too late to be a yuppy, too early to be generation X, or a member of the Chemical Generation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!