The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1rellenita y curvilínea
- She was zaftig, or, as my younger son would call it, stout.
- Because muscle is denser than fat, a lean, muscular athlete may weigh more than a zaftig woman of the same height who doesn't work out.
- He has this zaftig lady friend who is always bugging him to quit and live happily ever after.
- Her subjects are usually depicted with faraway Botticelli eyes and zaftig physiques, placed amid quasi-Platonic iconographic schemes and classical-looking drapery.
- There are an unending parade of zaftig babes parading in short-shorts.
- My American friend drove off with the zaftig owner of the restaurant.
- Long has Sebastian peeked through the window to watch his zaftig neighbor across the way undress.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!