The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of mando
- A remote zapper for the central locking would also be welcome.
- If you cannot make it to the National Arena get that zapper ready for the televised action which is sure to have you sitting on the edge of your seat.
- Lesson One in this world is that the customer, with his finger on the zapper, the mouse, or the remote, wields control as never before.
- Of course, the more strident it gets, the more we will reach for our zappers and switch to something less intrusive.
- Sprinkled into the mix is the threat of the new generation of ad zappers.
- Reality TV, real people doing things for the stay at home zappers to watch.
- They consider that pressing a button on the TV zapper is exercise.
- We live in the only house in the west of Scotland that doesn't have a zapper for the telly, for heaven's sake.
- If it's good then no matter how many multi-coloured buttons you have on your zapper people will go to BBC news.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!