The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1paso (de) cebra masculinecruce de peatones masculine
- The elderly find it dangerous to cross the road at a pelican crossing or a zebra crossing because of speeding vehicles.
- I became aware that an elderly lady was attempting to cross the road at a zebra crossing so I thought I would approach her and see if she needed any assistance.
- She counted more than 590 vehicles passing over the zebra crossing in London Road by St Margarets Mead.
- The work to convert the zebra crossing into a puffin crossing is set to start in October and has received funding from Bradford Council's Highways Department.
- The diversion happened shortly after 6pm when a pedestrian was knocked down on a zebra crossing on Lower Addiscombe Road.
- After waiting there for several minutes, she walked out of the shop and was crossing the road at a zebra crossing near to Mayfield Road when he tried to grab her.
- Pedestrians have a tough time crossing the road with vehicles speeding over the zebra crossing at the Police Thimmaiah Circle in Bangalore.
- Residents believe a pelican crossing should replace a zebra crossing on that stretch of road.
- The straight or slanting lines across the road marked with or without parallel white lines indicate a designated pedestrian crossing or zebra crossing.
- To make the zebra crossing safer the road either side was narrowed with zigzag markings and high visibility patrol signs as well as brand new beacons and lights were also installed.
- The youngster died after she and her mother Joanne collided with a car on a zebra crossing in Southend Road, Billericay, on July 31.
- At that time I am going to walk across the zebra crossing at Abbey Road.
- It is the latest in a string of near misses at the zebra crossing in London Road, Stanway.
- It might also be worth bearing in mind that once someone has one foot on the zebra crossing, its illegal not to stop.
- The driver of the car had stopped for children to cross at the zebra crossing and was hit from behind, almost hitting the children crossing.
- Instead of his father stepping on to a zebra crossing hoping motorists will stop, he will be able to use a light-controlled pelican crossing which will be fully disabled compliant.
- I stopped at a zebra crossing and Michael Caine stepped out.
- The car in front stopped at a zebra crossing and I ploughed straight into the back in my mother's yellow Escort estate.
- The area around the black and white striped zebra crossing was reasonably clear of people.
- Work began at the end of May to overhaul a zebra crossing and widen footways on Pickwick Road to make it safer for school children and shoppers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!