The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1céfiro masculine literary
- Anything less than a wind of 30 miles per hour is considered but a gentle zephyr.
- All kinds of weather conditions marked the week, from strong storm fronts, to gentle zephyrs and horrendous wind-shifts, turning 180 degrees.
- Crickets were chirruping, a soft zephyr was softly blowing the tree branches, and everything was quiet.
- Leaves swirled around his feet, dancing in the gentle zephyr.
- Their magenta leaves swayed from the gentle zephyr that crossed their path.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!