The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hora cero feminine
- Accompanied by your other three team members, you begin at zero hour of the Clone Wars.
- A few minor adjustments were made to the presentation plan, and we set 3 o'clock as zero hour.
- As zero hour approached, Spanish-language radio stations broadcast appeals for all able-bodied Cuban-Americans to help.
- Nervy to begin with, he came close to panic as zero hour approached.
- ‘Tomorrow is zero hour,’ said one of the messages.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!